Outlook Express Won’t Send Email With Error Number 0x800ccc0b Easy Solution
Hope this blog post can help you when Outlook Express is unable to send error message with number 0x800ccc0b.
Fix PC Errors in Minutes
g.If families receive error 0x800ccc0b besides sending emails, they need to check the server configuration in MS Outlook first. In this error scenario, the user usually cannot send the email because the 0x800ccc0b error occurs in Outlook, usually due to invalid SMTP server details.
One of the Outlook errors you may encounter If you are using Microsoft Outlook, this is probably 0x800ccc0b. When this skill error occurs, you will not be able to complete sending and receiving a trusted email in Outlook. This is the special point of this article: to present you with specific solutions on how to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0b in your own problem. You will also be taught what alternative tips you can look for in order to get rid of these stubborn tips. At a time when your solution is truly lacking, the tasks described here will come in handy.
How to fix Outlook error 0x800CCC0B?
Then click the Advanced Options menu.Then he goes to the Outgoing Mail Server tab.Then select the option “My outgoing mail server requires verification.”Now carefully follow the instructions that may be given and enter your access details to send an email to your account.
There are several important factors that allow Outlook to receive Outlook error 0x800ccc0b; these factors are highlighted below:
- Poorly configured Outlook email client, on the other hand, poorly configured Outlook email client.
- If the OST file is damaged, it may cause this error.
- In this configuration step, you entered incorrect SMTP server information.
- Even if your ISP is blocking your connections on port 25, you will most likely face Outlook error 0x800ccc0b
- If your DNS-Server has a problem with your internet provider, experts will tell you the reason.
- Incorrect installation due to Outlook on your system
Now that you understand why Outlook gives error 0x800ccc0b, how to deal with it? Check out this article to learn and select manual troubleshooting methods:
1. Configure Your Mail Server
First of all, completely reboot your system. Then try configuring Outlook with the “My smtp: server requires authentication” option. In this case, if that doesn’t work, follow these steps:
- Open File and select Account Settings.
- Select the Email menu and click Submit Problem Report.
- A pop-up window appears when you click on the More Options menu.
- Click the button on the outgoing mail server to send your own credentials.
- Select the option “My outgoing mail server needs a process authentication “
- Follow the person’s instructions, then enter your username and / or password.
2. Use Port 26 For SMTP
Second, change some ports to SMTP. It is true that some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) block port 25 to protect their customers from cyber attacks and spam. So choose 24 ports for SMTP
3. Disable All Antivirus And Firewall Software
As good as antivirus programs are, they certainly cause problems for other features not related to viruses or malware. Thus, it is definitely necessary to temporarily disable your valuable antivirus software and firewall so that Outlook can run smoothly while driving and continuously receiving email besides all antivirus programs.
The following two alternative measures may be helpful if the bug has recently been fixed:
Alternative 2: Follow The Instructions Below ToTo Get Some Advice:
- Go to Port Mapping and finally change the number for SMTP to 465.
- Change the port number again to change POP3 to 995, a number compatible with Windows 7 and later versions only.
- Make sure your anti-malware software is temporarily blocked.
Alternative 2: Obtain A Second Alternative Solution By Following These Steps To Resolve The Issue:
- Go to Run. The shorthand for this is “Windows” plus “R”
- In the person type field, enter the command: sfc / scannow / command. Hit Enter.
- Restart Run.
- Again the input instruction: cleanmgr.exe. Then press “Enter” on your keyboard again.
- Executed certain queries when you started the general hard drive wiping process.
- Go to Mail and select Show Profiles.
- Click Properties.
- Then select Data Files.
- Here is a category named problematic O file for analysis and the “Start” button.
- Make sure you entered your credentials correctly, i.e. H. Your new account information
- When it starts, open Outlook to see if the bug has been fixed recently, and at this point it should happen often.
The last alternative estimate you can make to avoid Outlook errors is to use this simple professional tool. One great tool that is highly recommended is the Stellar Outlook Tool Repair. Call it a complete alternate measure if you want this tool to be compatible with all modern versions of Windows. This way, you don’t need to worry about the Windows that you usually use. In addition, it fixes a wide range of errors related to Outlook PST file list. System corruption, updated goals, tasks, calendars, journals, emails, etc. All your important messages and Outlook documents can be recovered and restoredrepair, including with the help of the Stellar Outlook Repair Tool.
You can use this tool to fix error 0x800ccc0b by following these steps:
Add the file you want to recover by clicking Find or Browse.
Scroll down to the “Restore” button in the lower right corner of the interface, click on it and wait for the tool to scan files for errors
The device corrects errors found during the analysis. Now you can view all actually recovered files
If the return is satisfactory, please save the files by selecting “Home” and “Save recovered files” below
For many, it should come as no surprise that the 0x800ccc0b error occurs due to system file corruption and acne. However, with the help of this article, you can safely resolve this error. And when all else fails, buyers know an automated solution they will definitely rely on: Stellar’s professional Outlook recovery tool.
Other Popular Wondershare Articles
This software will fix your PC - download it now to get started.
What does error 0x800CCC0B mean?
Software error code 0x800CCC0B means “The server hosting the email is busy.”
Why does my Outlook email keep saying error?
Usually, a beautiful damaged PST file is considered to be the root cause of most Outlook error messages. Although Microsoft provides an Inbox repair tool related to PST file recovery, it may crash or not work in severe cases of damage.